Ecommerce Executive (German Speaking)
Are you a native German speaker or qualified German translator? Do you like a consistent and steady work flow?We may have the role for you!
Our client is a growing eCommerce Company based in Blackpool, Lancashire.Selling clothing care and home products internationally, the company has recently been listed on the Sunday Times top exporters list and want to keep pushing our success globally.
This exciting opportunity would suit an individual who likes to witness the impact of their work on a project, especially one they can really get to know and get stuck into.The successful candidate will earn a pro rata salary above £18,500per annumdepending on experience and desirable skills.
This is ideally a permanent position but hours and days are negotiable as our client is interested in part time and full time candidates. Weekend and evening work would not be applicable.Flexible working will be assigned after the first week if possible and the Company will provide a health care scheme after the successful completion of your probationary period.
As an International Content Executive, your main duties will include:
- Using your language skills to actively create and maintain attractive product listings across several online German marketplaces
- Dealing with our German customers or assisting our Business Support Team in handling German customer queries
- Working with our marketing executive to create engaging and geographically relevant content for social media
- Completing research and data collating to produce reports for senior management on marketplace performance, competitor analysis and beyond
The successful candidate must be switched on and a quick learner as well as possessing the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Fluent in German (verbally and written)
- Experience translating German to English and vice-versa
- Impeccable IT skills
- Experience usingMS Excel
- Superb language skills (including German grammar)
- Good personal organisation and business administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Diligent and able to work to strict deadlines
- Adaptable and open to change
The following skills and experience are desirable but not required for this role as full training will be provided where possible:
- Prior experience using Amazon and eBay as a seller
- Fluent in French (no further training to be provided)
- An understanding of, or protracted period of experience immersed in contemporary German culture (no further training to be provided).
If you feel you have all the skills and experience required, we would very much like to hear from you.. Please include your salary expectations and desired working hours in your CV.
If you have not had a reply back from us within ten working days of submitting your CV, then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have all the skills and experience required, we would very much like to hear from you. Please send your C.V. and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button below.