Quality Manager - Worcester - Automotive Experience Needed
Quality Manager - Automotive Experience Needed!
Quality Manager required to join a fast growing design and engineering company specialising in the automotive industry based in the Worcester area. As the successful Quality Manager you will be tasked with managing TS16949/IATF as well as operational quality, involving leading a team, being instrumental in regards to supporting lean initiatives, implementing and managing systems and controls, as well as being involved in problem solving and their solutions.
Salary - £40,000-£50,000
- Act as the liaison with external customers on all matters relating to quality, safety and environment matters.
- Develop and maintain documented procedures as well as promoting continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Communicate to Senior Management on the performance and measurement of the QMS systems and Quality KPI's.
- Embed a proactive Quality approach supporting the manufacturing teams to ensure product quality is built into the manufacturing process.
- Facilitate teams to ensure continuous improvement within the Quality system to reduce costs associated with quality
- Complete quality system audits both internally and at supplier premises to ensure both compliance to system requirements and to identify area's for improvement.
- Provide and co ordinates training were necessary for all employees within the Business Unit in aspects of quality assurance.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of safety documentation within the Business Unit.
- Fully conversant in TS16949/IATF16949
- Previous experience gained within Automotive environment is essential
- Proven experience in Quality Management
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercial and Financial acumen
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.