Are you a self-starter, a high performer, and a deal maker? At Arco Limited you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. To deliver our organisational goals, we empower and support our colleagues to make their own decisions for growing the business.
As Account Manager, your challenge will be to deliver sales and profit performance through the identification and building of new business while managing existing accounts. You will achieve this by:
• Utilising industry and sector insight to disrupt customer’s thinking, and build consensus across a multi-stakeholder buying group for Arco’s solutions.
• Identify the right customer stakeholders and build credibility quickly to drive for success.
• Drive strategies to grow, retain and maximise revenue and profit of existing and new customers
• Maintain and update information accurately within the CRM system, and utilise customer intelligence for account planning purposes to achieve full customer / contact coverage.
To apply for the Account Manager role, you must have a proven successful track record of delivering sales as part of a clearly defined strategy, together with demonstrating behaviours in line with our core competencies, along with a full driving license:
• Make Things Happen - show drive and determination towards the achievement of goals,
• Working Together - building highly effective and trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Think Customer - genuinely driving for a great customer experience
• Effective Communication – sharing your view and ideas and listening to those of others
• Deliver Our Numbers – understanding financial performance and seeking opportunities to maximise profit and minimise cost
• Open to Change – flexible and comfortable in an ever-changing work environment and adapts to different ways of working
Knowledge of health and safety related services, products, markets and/or of the Challenger Sale™ methodology would be an advantage, however full training will be given.
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to ‘Keep people safe at work’. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands in Britain.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Continuous professional learning and development
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Computer and cycle scheme