Our client, a successful organisation based in Hinckley, seeks a Trainee Payroll Administrator to join its payroll team. This is a Trainee role with the successful candidate being given full training and rewarded with a kick start to a great career.
Duties will include all aspects of payroll.
You will work in the payroll department processing payrolls and providing support to external customers.
* Up-to-date employee information
* Issue payslips
* Answer employees' queries in respect of payroll, referring any complex issues to the appropriate level/manager.
* Ensures all documentation is correctly filed.
* Adapts to new services already introduced on other areas of the business.
* Provides an effective and efficient service, which is value for money.
What We're Looking For:
* Bright and eager to learn
* English and Maths GCSE's A-C
* Solid Microsoft Office skills
* Good communication skills
This is an immediate start role so the candidate should be on short notice or available immediately.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.