Job title: Trainee Solicitor
Location London, EC1Y 8YZ
Starting salary: £37,000 per annum
Duration: 2 years
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their legal drafting and negotiation skills within a commercial environment, whilst gaining experience in a broad range of seats over the two year period. They will liaise with partners and colleagues, and enhance communication skills directly through real client contact. They will develop legal skills through research and due diligence, and their presentation skills will be enhanced through delivering talks and writing articles.
Successful candidates will be given responsibility throughout the course of their training contract and will be challenged in a range of practice areas. They will participate in a range of training courses (department-specific, firm-wide, and as required by the SRA) to aid their development.
Skills and experience
We seek to recruit candidates whom we view as having the potential to forge a long-term career with us. The applicants must demonstrate they have:
- excellent academic results (you should have a minimum of 320 UCAS points (ABB or above) and have a consistently strong achieved 2.1 degree);
- completed the LPC or be on the verge of completing the LPC with consistently strong grades;
- a drive to succeed;
- teamworking skills;
- resilience and strength of character;
- a sense of responsibility;
- an innovative approach;
- an analytical and logical mind; and
- excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt them to your audience.
How to apply
You can apply for these positions by e-mailing your application through to Rosie Turner at email@example.com.
Date posted: 29 June 2018
Closing date: 27 July 2018
Apply for Trainee Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly