Digital Marketing / Video Editing - Intern, leading to permanent
Information on our company
We are a boutique, data driven, marketing consultancy servicing small to medium sized public companies. We are owned by a London based investment group, Ptolemy Capital. Our local office is based near Bishop’s Stortford and currently has three people focused on marketing communications. I previously built up and sold a digital media agency of 110 people which was in the IT sector. We are looking to build a more modest operation this time but it might be interesting time to get involved as we grow.
How can you expect to spend your day?
In this internship you will join the company as a Digital Marketing Intern to help create marketing campaigns for our clients. The bulk of the work will be working with video interview content to edit it to usable “video collateral” used as part of the wider marketing strategy. This is a great internship for someone looking to build work experience in video production and many other aspects of digital marketing.
The role would include functions some of which we would be happy to teach you:
- edit videos of interviews with the companies clients
- produce videos to include basic graphics,
- help with the video and sound recordings
- Upload these on our websites and other suitable marketing sites
- Run email newsletter campaigns
- Manage client database
- Run PPC and GoogleAd words campaigns
- Edit and create PowerPoint presentations
- Amend web copy
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
More important than experience to us is finding that person who is intellectually curious, thoughtful, questioning, willing to get stuck in, a desire to always learn and is self-motivated to do so. There is a opportunity to develop in the role. The individual would be reporting to the head of Digital Marketing. The marketing campaigns utilise all digital platforms and are built to track and report on the clients' marketing budgets.
- Creativity and a passionate interest in digital marketing
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team.
- Someone with high levels of self-motivation, commitment and dedication.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good working knowledge of Final Cut Pro or similar video editing programme.
- An appreciation of camera / filming skills
We're looking forward to hearing from you.,