4 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to make a difference?
Calling Staff Nurses & Health Care (Nursing) Assistant
At St Catherine's we provide expert care to local terminally ill people and their families when it is need most.
Are you recently qualified, returning to practice or seeking a new challenge? If so, come and join us.
We have great opportunities for Staff Nurses and experienced Health Care (Nursing) Assistants to work on our Inpatient Unit and within our community teams covering West Sussex, parts of Mid Sussex and East Surrey.
In addition to being a great place to work, we offer all our teams:
- Competitive salaries with unsocial hours payments
- A generous 27 days annual leave, in addition to public holidays
- We honour those already in the NHS Pension scheme by continuing contributions and have a in-house staff pension scheme, with employer contributions up to 9%
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, study days and financial support to attend a range of in-house and external training & development relevant to roles, plus a structured induction and orientation programme
- We care about you and your well being, and offer clinical supervision, confidential counselling, occupational health (free Hep B and Flu jabs), flexible working, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, meditation, well being and social events
We are located in Malthouse Road, Crawley, West Sussex, which is within commuting distance from Brighton and London and just a 5 minute walk from Crawley railway station.
All post are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance
Make a difference today......we look forward to meeting you.
Registered charity no. 281362
Apply for Staff Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly