Senior Inventory Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have what it takes to be one of our Senior Inventory Managers?
Due to the professionalism & valued service we provide to our retail clients. We continue to increase our market share. Because of this success, we are now looking for Senior Inventory Managers based in Cannock to lead our dedicated teams into our new and existing retailers.
Do you feel you have reached the glass ceiling in your current role?
Do you feel unchallenged and every day seems to be the same?
Have you been promised promotion / development but you are still waiting?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above, you need to get in touch with us today.
Due to exclusive client wins this year, we have opportunities for driven, motivated and enthusiastic Supervisors, Team Leaders, Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers to join our expanding team!
Here at WIS International, we are one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, M&S, Zara, Dunelm Mill and many more.
As our Senior Inventory Manager you will support and manage the auditing / inventory field team for a high profile Global retail brand. The purpose of the role is to assist and lead teams in the execution of excellent inventories in line with all company processes, practices and policies, while achieving all inventory targets as set by your office.
As our Senior Inventory Manager, you will :-
- Lead YOUR team in the achievement of all inventory related targets.
- Managing & develop YOUR team (10 – 30 people) to execute inventories and stocktakes around the country
- To work with your fellow managers developing the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams
- To assist in all relevant tasks as delegated, including planning, logistics and performance management.
Our ideal Senior Inventory Manager
- Our clients are across the UK and Europe and this role will require you to travel around the UK and on occasion into Europe, and stay away from home around 4 nights a week (Sunday - Thursday)
- Experience in working in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Leading from the front and managing YOUR team to achieve their full potential.
- Have an undefeatable passion to succeed
- To work with the Senior Management Team to develop the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams
- Driving Licence
In return, as our Senior Inventory Manager, we offer
- Excellent rate of pay
- A company Pension
- An opportunity to work around the UK and Europe.
- All hotels are paid for by the company and we offer you an evening meal allowance.
Above all that, the one thing WIS International can offer you is Career progression and development.
If you have a passion for service and can demonstrate strong leadership skills and you have first class people management skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
We would like to hear from you.
If you want to be part of an expanding dynamic team and you feel you have the skills to be successful in the role of Senior Inventory Manager please click ‘apply’ now!
Apply for Senior Inventory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly