Programmer - Angular JS
Radnus Solutions is an emerging IT service provider. We are looking for a potential developer/ programmer with Agile working environment. The candidate will enjoy a great working environment in a thriving organization that actively encourage people to progress in their career.
- Undertaking the technical analysis, systems design and program specification, development and enhancement of programs with an elevated level of complexity of business challenges
- To provide technical specifications for the Business requirements as per the procedural documentation and assist the team
- Working on coding, testing and implementing configuration changes on the Angular JS platform
- Managing the task assignments within project teams and to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Supporting the team by providing the guidance and train the team members to maintain best working standards and automation practices.
- Setting up the unique environment and be responsible for the software installations.
- Responsible for modifications and managing of the Agile software development methodology
- Active participation in the development of business strategy and support of stake holders and end customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Translate the business needs and requirements into programming languages
- Demonstrable programming skills and best practices in ASP .Net to develop bespoke applications
- Experience of developing large scale, fault tolerant and highly available enterprise web applications
- Thorough understanding of computing fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming and Design Patterns such as C#
- .Net development skills using Collections, Multi-Threading and Distributed Computing with Angular JS 4.0
- Code, test, debug, install and document the Design and develop new enhanced functionality for software applications
- Working experience on E commerce and Utilities projects/domain
- Proven experience in client-side scripting using Angular JS or jQuery
- Knowledge of Relational database design and normalization and performance optimization of SQL queries and of latest NOSQL databases and CSS3, HTML5
- Responsive UI design and client-side scripting experience with rich UX design
- Web server deployment on Tomcat, JBoss application servers.
- Familiar with TFS board maintenance.
- In producing data catalogues and data standards and governance frameworks based on latest digital trends
- In analysing IT link break in Metro hub loop sites and troubleshooting.
Education Level / Qualifications:
Last date To apply: 26/07/2018
Apply for Programmer - Angular JS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly