Gas Service Engineer BLUG66817
Our client is a leading HVAC service provider in the North of England. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and highly organised Gas Service Engineer to join their team.
This is a mobile position working throughout Yorkshire and Lancashire, visiting their customer sites and servicing and repairing commercial gas boilers, water heaters and air heaters.
- Gas Safe registered
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of commercial gas boilers, water heaters and air heaters
- Experience of oil fired appliances would be advantageous
- Some electrical experience would also be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- A strong focus on exceptional customer service
- A clear communicator, both written and verbal
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
Working Hours & Benefits
- Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week) + uncapped overtime
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Company pension
- Competitive hourly rate
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (28 days paid holiday a year)
- Call out rota – to be advised
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Gas Service Engineer BLUG66817
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly