Job Title: Paint Sprayer
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
Salary: £10 - £13 per hour plus shift allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Paint Sprayer to join their team in Rotherham.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Working inside a spray bake facility, this role will be working as part of team shot blasting metal parts that meet customer's specifications.
- Preparing work to extremely high standards
- Stripping, fitting and re-building parts where necessary
- Working to specific production schedules
- Completing all administrative procedures relating to paint area
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Adhering to COSHH
- Attending meetings as and when needed
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required within the production environment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of using an airless sprayer
- Experience of using 2 pack paint is essential
- Be fully conversant in both written and verbal English
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and masking instructions
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Paint Spraying, Spray Painter, Paint Sprayer, Paint Spray Operator, Coating Operator, Paint Operator, Shot Blasting Technician, Sprayer, Finisher, Paint Finisher, Shot Blaster will also be considered for the role.