Hydraulics Service Engineer / Field Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Engineer - Hydraulics
Location: Leeds / Yorkshire based
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 pa dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Average 37 hours per week, plus paid premiums for overtime and weekend working)
The Company provides robust hydraulic solutions for customers who prefer a partner not just a vendor and is one of the leading European specialists. As professionals in design, manufacture and test the company pioneers multi-fluid trials to maximise the value of alternative hydraulic fluids. The company's goal is to lead development in hydraulic solutions for demanding applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join an expanding business and be part of a dynamic and growing team. The role requires flexibility to work across the UK with clients on their site and in-house at the Leeds base when required.
This is a dynamic and challenging role which requires flexibility to respond to customer and business needs often at short notice, excellent communication and team working. This role also requires the successful applicant to work in the workshop or customer sites, throughout the UK, with occasional short stays from home to be expected.
Main duties will include:
- Fault Finding / Diagnostics
- Customer training on complex hydraulic machinery
- Processing and expedite parts orders and schedule field services activities with key customers, assisting with internal design/sales depts.
- Completing field reports and timesheets/expense forms in a timely manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices
- Conforming to company health and safety procedures and policies
- Excellent understand of hydraulic system drawings & mechanical engineering drawings
- Experience of writing site specific method statements
- Experienced troubleshooter, specific to hydraulic installations
- Conversant with aftermarket services to cover all areas related to Electro-Hydraulic Systems Control and associated components including Piston Pumps, Prefil Valves and high pressure manifolds
- Experience in field diagnosis
- Knowledgeable in site and workshop repairs and testing of pumps and valves
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Report writing skills and troubleshooting would be an advantage.
- Essential you have worked in a Field Service role previously
- ONC / HNC qualified or recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship
- Full clean driving licence
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Company vehicle
- 33 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
When applying applicants should provide a covering letter detailing their salary expectations and availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Service Technician, Site Engineer, Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Field Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician and Fault Repair Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Hydraulics Service Engineer / Field Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly