7 days left
- Full Time
Hours: 39 Hours, Monday-Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience
Our client designs, manufactures and installs different types of primary and secondary steelwork for clients around the UK. The company has grown within the last few years and they are continually looking for aspiring individuals to join their dynamic team.
For this particular role our client is looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious person to fill the role of welder/fabricator.
Duties Will Include:
- MIG Welding, General fabrication, preparing metal for machine assembly
- Set up and operate fabricating machines such as Press Brake, Guillotine, Laser cutter and Drill to bend, cut, punch or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Study engineering drawings to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Responsible for adhering to Health and Safety standards and Policy.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven fabrication competency skills and certification (NVQ or similar qualification)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- Forklift truck qualification/licence desirable
If you feel that you have the necessary experience our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to be part of this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Welder, Fabricator, MIG Welder, Sheet Metal Fabricator, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Press Brake, Guillotine Operator, Laser Cutter, Tig welder,
Apply for Welder/Fabricator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly