2 days left
- Full Time
Salary £36,500 per annum
£5,000 car allowance per annum
35 hours per week
25 days annual leave per annum
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is midday on 18 July 2018. Interviews will be held on 26 July 2018.
Hastoe owns and manages over 7,500 homes across the South of England. We are the leaders in the provision of affordable rural housing. Customer service and innovation are our watchwords across the organisation.
At Hastoe we develop high quality homes, leading the field in rural housing, sustainability and innovation. We have a significant development programme across the South West of England. We’re looking for a talented Project Manager to help us push forward and develop our work in the South West.
Working within the South West Development team, you will lead on delivering projects on time, to budget and addressing risks. You will be the main contact with our developers, contractors and consultants. You will also work closely with local communities, parish councils and local authorities. You will support the generation of new schemes, representing Hastoe at public meetings, including community consultations.
You will have a strong record of achievements in construction project management, have delivered good quality new homes for letting and for sale and show an understanding of rural housing and innovative construction.
You must have:
- Previous experience of working within the building sector, with a thorough knowledge of the related regulations and legislation
- Experience of negotiating building contracts and maintaining good working relations with a range of people
- Experience of attending site meetings and ensuring quality of product at handover
- Able to work to set and work to budgets and deadlines
Candidates applying for the role will have a good working knowledge of housing development and have a valid driving licence and use of own vehicle.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
If this looks like the role for you, visit the job vacancies and careers section of our website at http://www.hastoe.com/page/100/Work-for-us.aspx to apply. Alternatively, call us on 0208 973 0435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.