Hourly rate £8.72 - £10.56
Both 8 hour and 12 hour Continental shift working
Fixed term contract working for our client – may lead to permanent employment
We are seeking factory operatives to work within a busy plastic manufacturing company. Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the safe running of extrusion, moulding and polymer processing machines. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Production Operatives to progress their career within this exciting, fast growing company. Previous factory operative experience is desirable, equally important is your enthusiasm and ability to contribute to the team. Experienced extrusion operatives can anticipate their career may be fast tracked.
- To work in a manner that ensures the safety of you and all others in the work area, including use of correct PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the Safe Systems of Work provided by management
- Notify your supervisor of any H&S risks, using the incident report forms available
- Ensure you clock in and out for each shift and breaks taken
- Report to your Supervisor, five minutes before the start of the shift, who will notify you of the machine you will be working on
- Ensure your machine area is clean and tidy all shift and at handover
- Complete all paperwork in a legible and readable manner
- Take responsibility for the quality of product produced
- Good attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- A good standard of written and oral English
- Proven ability to work well within an established team
- Flexible approach to busy workload
- C Grade in Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent
If you manufacturing experience, manufacturing, manufacturing environment, extrusion machines, and are used to continuous improvement initiatives this may be the job for you.
If you live in Horncastle, Woodhall Spa, Bardney, Wragby, Partney, Raithby, Spilsby, Coningsby, Billinghay, Revesby, East Kirkby, Stickney, Alford, Louth, Market Rasen, Lincoln, North Hykeham this will be commutable distance.