Job Title: Mechanical Inspector
Location: Poole, Dorset, BH17
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £13.40 per hour + Overtime at X 1.5
Our client is a medium size precision engineering company specialising in the manufacture of components and assemblies to our customers' specifications. The company takes pride in their ability to meet the exacting standards and demanding requirements of the Aerospace, Defense, Formula1 and commercial industry.
Because of the continued success and recent growth, our client is currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Inspector to join their busy subcontract engineering company.
Duties Will Include:
- First Off Inspection:
- Final Inspection and FAIRs of:
- Inspect incoming products.
- Returning defective products.
- The use of internal software/systems to accept and reject components into the system.
- CNC and manually turned,milled and ground parts for the Aerospace,Motorsport and Oil industries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer literate.
- Machine shop experience preferred.
- Hands-on practical inspection ability.
- Ability to demonstrate mechanical inspection and measurement skills using conventional and CMM inspection equipment.
- Aberlink, CNC, CMM experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
While the above experience is preferred, it is not essential as training will be given.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Mechanical Inspector, Inspector, Quality Assurance, QA, QA Inspector, Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, CNC, CMM,