Intelligence Research Officer
Our Government client is looking to recruit 2 x Intelligence Research Officers on a temporary basis until March 2019 to cover Maternity. The client is based in Solihull, very close to Solihull train station and bus station. The rate of pay is £11 per hour.
You will support an intelligence led approach to tackling crime at a National and Area level by:
- Providing technical support to the NI Team by the accurate and timely collection, evaluation and dissemination of information and intelligence.
- Ensuring team data, systems and records are accurate, up to date, kept securely and handled in accordance with client policies and procedures.
- Carrying out research and interpreting information as necessary to fulfil customer needs and the delivery of priorities in relation to crime.
Please note you will also be required to attend operational briefings at National and Area level to discuss requirements/results.
The ideal candidate should have the below skills and experience -
- Previous Government experience (desirable)
- Research/Intelligence experience
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong data/analytical/report skills
- Excellent communication skills
*Please note if you are successful for this role you will need to complete a security clearance at a cost of £25*
If you are interested in the role and have the above skills and experience please apply today or email your CV .