Quotations and Pricing Administrator - URGENT
Quotations and Pricing Administrator
Main purpose of post:
- Calculate and return request for quotations in a timely manner and play a key role in supporting the Bid team in administrative duties.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- The preparation and submission of quotations in a timely manner.
- Understand floor plans and product specifications.
- Check orders received.
- Assist with tender submissions with pricing and product specification (when required).
- Liaise with internal departments and external customers to gain the required information to complete request for quotations (RFQ's).
- System Administration of product pricing and customer accounts.
- BOM (bill of material) changes.
- Assist both customers and internal departments with queries.
- Assist the Bid team with administrative duties.
- Self- motivated and determined.
- Team player.
- Excellent maths and IT skills.
- Advanced Excel capabilities.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- An understanding of the importance of data confidentiality.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- An organised approach to work with the ability to meet deadlines.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the post, the level of the position, together with the expected level of work required. However this is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills that are required for the role.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.