Packaging Designer Estimator
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Packaging Designer Estimator.
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Salary: Competitive Salary.
Incorporated in 2001 as a Bristol based foam conversion and Fabrication Company, our client was servicing the packaging needs of the manufacturing industry throughout the South West. Since their establishment, our client has expanded their business through diversification into the manufacture of a wide range of packaging and non-packaging solutions.
Due to their continued success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Packaging Designer Estimator to join their fast moving and dynamic protective packaging company.
Duties Will Include:
- As the Designer Estimator, you will be diligent in preparing new designs and quotes, ensuring customers receive products to their requirements.
- You will be working closely with the Sales, Production and Customer Services teams.
- Generating internal manufacturing specifications and managing design documentation for the production teams.
- Creation of product samples for customers and sales teams in a timely manner with a confidence in pricing new products.
- Conduct research to obtain data on raw material, production times etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Industry experience in Design and Estimating along with strong computer skills in CAD is preferred.
- Collaborating and working within a team environment, but also self-motivated with the ability to work on own with multiple projects at the same time.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Packaging Designer Estimator, Packaging Design Estimator, Packaging Design, Design Estimator, Creative Vacancies, Design and Creative, New Media and Creative.
Apply for Packaging Designer Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly