Q-Hub Administrator - £18k to £20k
Brook Street are proud to be working with a leading Business consultancy firm based in Southampton who specialise in providing restructuring and insolvency solutions to businesses with financial challenges. Due to recent successes their team is growing and they are looking for an Administrator with strong office-based experience and excellent professionalism, communication and IT skills.
The successful candidate will work within the administration centre team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of clerical and administrative duties.
- Preparing documents and reports from standard templates
- Working to deadlines as specified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Filing of documents into the document management system
- Using a variety of information including email and diary systems
- Dealing with day to day correspondence - incoming and outgoing post
- Data entry and scanning of case documents as required
- Copying and mailing out creditor circulars. Completion of certificates of postage where necessary
- Data entry onto IPS
- Adhere to statutory compliance and current legislation, best practice and Quantuma policies and procedures
- Initial case set-up and completion of pre-appointment checks
- Dealing with basic creditor/employee queries
- Basic debt collection
- Accurate and timely completion of timesheet
- Disbursement recharges
- Assisting with general Q-Hub duties such as answering the telephone and replying to emails
- Other adhoc administration tasks as and when required
- Effective use of IT including Word, Excel, Outlook, IPS & Virtual Cabinet
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively whilst being flexible
- Confident with good communication skills
- Professional manner including good interpersonal, telephone and written skills
- Takes responsibility for work tasks and quality, managing own workload and deadlines under supervision
- Keeps line manager updated on progress and highlights potential issues
- Shows enthusiasm and commitment to undertaking tasks as required and in particular in seeing tasks through to completion
- Maintains client confidentiality
- Ability to adhere to company policies and best practice
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £18,000 and £20,000 per annum + performance related company bonus scheme, 22 days holiday (+ birthday off), Group Pension Plan (on a matched 3% basis), Group Life Assurance Cover, Income Protection, Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme, Private Medical Insurance (optional to purchase and a deduction taken from your salary), Childcare Vouchers, Perkbox. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Ben G at Brook Street team on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.