SALES EXECUTIVE – Nuclear, Aerospace, Defence
Our client is the UK’s leading forgemaster in the oil & gas industry, and has recently acquired accreditations for the Nuclear and Aerospace industries. With over 30 years’ experience in forging, our client are specialists in creating bespoke products using open die and ring rolling methods.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive, focusing on the Nuclear, Aerospace and Defence markets. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, the main purpose of the role will be to develop new business, as well as maximise current leads within these sectors. You will have proven experience of working within these markets and be responsible for the following:-
- Identifying and winning new business opportunities in the UK and abroad
- Maximise order value, frequency, profit and payment terms
- Prepare quotations in line with company policy
- Produce quarterly and new business development reports
- Attend business meetings when required
- Visit customers and potential customers on a regular basis
- Provide support on new part introduction, orders, specifications, payment terms etc.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and very driven. They will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in commercial achievements in this sector. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the following personal attributes: -
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to build effective working relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Engineering and or metallurgical experience
- Ability to identify new business prospects and win opportunities
- Efficiency and attention to detail is essential
- Work as part of a team, and play a part in motivating others
- Be of smart appearance
- Computer literate
This is a full time, permanent position based in Sheffield. To be considered for this role please apply today.