Waxing and Beauty Therapists
5 days left
- Full Time
Waxing and Beauty Therapists
An award-winning waxing and specialist beauty salon, is recruiting now for talented and passionate beauty therapists and senior beauty therapists to join their successful city centre-based team. Good rates of pay are available plus commission and loads of other benefits.
Full and part-time positions are available.
What they Need from You
You need to be a confident waxer. Experience in female intimate waxing treatments such as Brazilians and Hollywoods would be an added benefit, although full in-house training in these specialist treatments will be provided. Qualifications and experience in other treatments, such as male intimate waxing, HD Brows, Lash Lifting and threading would be advantageous but not essential.
Anyone wanting to work for the company must have outstanding client care and be self-motivated. A high level of professionalism is required at all times.
- Employee of the Month with gift voucher to win each month
- Free fruit and Prosecco Saturdays
- Commission on all products sold
- Friends and family discount
- Unlimited free waxing
- Ability to purchase retail products at trade prices
- Discounted local gym membership and other local staff discounts
- An annual training budget for every staff member
- An employer-contributed pension
The company believes that the combination of these wide-ranging employee benefits along with a strong, supportive and an experienced management team was recognised when they reached the finals of the “Employer of the Year” category in both the 2017 and 2018 Professional Beauty Awards.
(You shouldn’t apply for this position if…)
- You don’t love waxing
- You’re not completely comfortable with the idea of intimate waxing
- You’re not able to conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner at all times
- You don’t thrive in busy and hectic environments
- You’re not a team player
- You’re not prepared to come to work each day striving to be the best you can be
- You are restricted to working school hours only/are unable to carry out regular Saturday and evening work
About the Company
"nkd ( ) was founded in 2009 with a very clear mission – to provide high-quality waxing treatments to men and women in a professional and clean environment. We particularly specialise in the delicate art of male and female intimate waxing, so from Brazilians and back waxes to Hollywoods and half-leg waxes, at nkd we really have seen – and done – it all.
nkd offers a range of the latest lash and brow treatments from our in-house lash & brow bar with the same level of specialist skill and advice. These treatments include eyebrow threading, HD Brows, Lash Lifting and lash & brow tinting."
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please attach an up-to-date CV together with a short covering letter, explaining your current circumstances and why you are interested in working for nkd.
nkd look forward to hearing from you soon!
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Apply for Waxing and Beauty Therapists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly