Electrical Site Supervisor / Electrical Team Supervisor
Job Title: Electrical Site Supervisor
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, an Electrical Contractor specialising in projects within the Construction & Industrial Industry are currently seeking enthusiastic Electrical Site Supervisors with a strong contracting Office Fit Out background.
They are a company with a long-standing track record, with over 30 years' experience, who's employees consider the business as a company of choice and have chosen to remain loyal in a buoyant market, a strong testament to the company's outlook of focusing on its people, communities and customers.
- To co-ordinate a team of Electricians in support of contractual requirements.
- Possess the ability to build good working relationships with clients
- Effective overall management of all electrical installation activities on a contract to ensure completion, with minimal snags, by the agreed time scales to the relevant standards and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Designing and engineering cost effective solutions to changes in scope/design
- Risk assessment and methods statements
- To mark up the electrical drawings with any modifications and check the drawings and ensure that these are transmitted back to the office.
- Ownership of onsite Health and Safety
- Confident in Liaising with project engineers & customers
- Leading project planning meetings
- Minimum of 2 years in a Supervisory position within the related industry.
- City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or NVQ level 2 and 3 (Completed Electrical Apprenticeship).
- City & Guilds 2382: 17th Edition amendment or current edition
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2391.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Team Supervisor, Installation Team Leader, Electrical Supervisor, Electrical Installation Team Supervisor, Engineering Team Leader, Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Electrical Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Field Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Testing Engineer, Field Service Electrician, Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Engineer, 17th Edition Engineer may also be considered for this role.