Duct Cleaning Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
DUCT CLEANING ENGINEER
Benefits: Pension scheme, 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays, expenses paid and overtime available, uniform provided, health benefits
Hours: Full time including evenings and weekends
Our client is an independent distributor of Panel filters, Bag filters , fan belts and accessories with a huge buying power .They cover the whole of the UK distributing a whole range of specific and general filter product ranges and belts from their branches in Nottingham and Glasgow. They are currently looking for a highly competent Duct Cleaning Engineer to join their team.
- Carry out cleaning in industrial ductwork and associated kitchen extract systems on commercial and industrial sites across the UK
- Light fabrication works
- Inspection and testing of fire damper systems
- The job can involve working at height and in confined spaces
- General maintenance, servicing and manual cleaning of equipment/ductwork including the use of chemicals
- Keeping site records and assisting with risk assessments and method statements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be physically fit and enjoy variety
- ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines
- a full driving license is essential.
- good communicator
- Previous engineering experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- If you have a flexible attitude and are energetic, and aren’t afraid of hard – sometimes dirty – work, long hours and travelling across the UK with a great team for great pay then we would love to hear from you
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering Vacancies, Filtration, Filters, Maintenance Engineer, Duct Cleaning, Duct Cleaning Engineer, Duct Maintenance, Ductwork, Kitchen Extract Systems, Industrial Ductwork.
Apply for Duct Cleaning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly