Duct Cleaning Engineer
DUCT CLEANING ENGINEER
Benefits: Pension scheme, 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays, expenses paid and overtime available, uniform provided, health benefits
Hours: Full time including evenings and weekends
Our client is an independent distributor of Panel filters, Bag filters , fan belts and accessories with a huge buying power .They cover the whole of the UK distributing a whole range of specific and general filter product ranges and belts from their branches in Nottingham and Glasgow. They are currently looking for a highly competent Duct Cleaning Engineer to join their team.
- Carry out cleaning in industrial ductwork and associated kitchen extract systems on commercial and industrial sites across the UK
- Light fabrication works
- Inspection and testing of fire damper systems
- The job can involve working at height and in confined spaces
- General maintenance, servicing and manual cleaning of equipment/ductwork including the use of chemicals
- Keeping site records and assisting with risk assessments and method statements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You must be physically fit and enjoy variety
- ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines
- a full driving license is essential.
- good communicator
- Previous engineering experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- If you have a flexible attitude and are energetic, and aren’t afraid of hard – sometimes dirty – work, long hours and travelling across the UK with a great team for great pay then we would love to hear from you
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering Vacancies, Filtration, Filters, Maintenance Engineer, Duct Cleaning, Duct Cleaning Engineer, Duct Maintenance, Ductwork, Kitchen Extract Systems, Industrial Ductwork.