Security Manager - Salary up to £40k DOE
Brook Street Portsmouth are very happy to be able to present the opportunity to work with a leading Fortune500 Facilities Management company who are looking to find an experienced and customer focused leader to come in as a Security Manager to be based with one of their key client contracts in Whiteley or Swanwick. You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm). The role will also include some travel to Prestwick which will be discussed in the interview stage.
The Senior Security Manager must have or develop a detailed knowledge of all security and FOH operations at their designated mission critical sites and become known as the local security & FOH representative to all site occupants. They must be capable of producing site risk assessments: site security plans, responsible for the management and implementation of security & FOH recommendations, be capable of conducting compliance checks: ensuring continued compliance using system performance techniques and attending local site forums.
They will be required to provide security & FOH expertise, survey sites and implement the most appropriate security & FOH design to ensure the protection of all site personnel, property and assets. Identify and implement the provision of re-active/pro-active physical security services, utilising project management tools/techniques, based upon the targets and objectives of the Physical Security & FOH Teams. Work with minimal direct management or supervision, positively influence & build two-way relationships with all the key stakeholders and external suppliers. Be responsible for the cost-effective implementation of security & FOH works within agreed timescales and on target, managing budget to agreed and allocated levels.
To manage and take operational and financial ownership for total success of security & FOH for NATS, working with site team to ensure service success and KPI delivery.
Ownership of security & FOH quality manual and associated assignment instructions
Proactive management of compliance procedures in line with EMCOR Company processes and policies including H&S, Human Resource planning and managing Quality Assurance. To contribute towards, further development and implement the ONE EMCOR objectives.
Duties, Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Deliverables:
- Deliver the Key Account objectives and goals in line with the EMCOR Key Account Plan.
- Ensure adequate and timely responses to incidents and changed customer requirements.
- Ensure manning of the Site at contracted levels with regular shift patterns and with trained and qualified staff.
- Work in partnership FM colleagues; ensuring all aspects of the contract Security & FOH requirements are effectively managed.
- To be the focal point for all Security & FOH related issues.
- Fully understand the use of all IT systems and applications and to monitor the correct application of the IT Security Policy.
- To maintain liaison with relevant local, external agencies (e. Police, Fire) on a regular basis.
- To arrange for a suitable deputy for periods of training, holiday etc.
- To proactively address and manage any 'weak spots' which may put the security of the site at risk
- To ensure we sufficiently pass all necessary audits
- Develop and implement security & FOH policies, protocols and procedures
- To ensure £0 KPI and SLA penalty deductions are achieved.
- To work with the other Security Managers and service teams to orchestrate and implement challenging growth plans for the contract through continuous enterprising and strategic management.
- To comply with the specified audit and communications plans for the contract.
- To provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and benchmarking for your site.
- To report to the Account Director any financial exceptions and other information as required.
- To ensure that your Team understand their responsibilities with regard to quality performance and implement action plans to ensure that quality targets are met.
- To ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
In return you will be given 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a salary up to £40k and other benefits including Pension auto enrol.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible. If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: /account/registration. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Ben G at Brook Street Portsmouth team on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.