5 days left
- Full Time
Benefits: Pension scheme, 4 weeks holidays + bank holidays, expenses paid and overtime available, uniform provided, health benefits
Hours: Full time, mostly M-F 8.30am-5pm + overtime available
Our client is an independent distributor of Panel filters, Bag filters , fan belts and accessories with a huge buying power .They cover the whole of the UK distributing a whole range of specific and general filter product ranges and belts from their branches in Nottingham and Glasgow. They are currently looking for a highly competent Store man /Field Engineer to join their team.
- The position may involve working at height and in plant rooms on customer sites
- Changing filters and belts in air handling units
- Driving to and from customers sites
- Completing site reports and assessments
- Assisting in the manufacture of filter products to fulfil customer orders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Manufacturing/light engineering experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- A full driving license is required
- Ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines
- hard-working, energetic and fit
- Experience in a similar role
If you believe you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Engineer, Engineering Vacancies, Filtration, Filters, Store man, Warehouse, Belts, Filters, Air Handling, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Filter Manufacture, Manufacture.
Apply for Storeman/Field Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly