£Competitive Plus Excellent Benefits
Shift: Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:30 (a degree of flexibility is required in order to meet the demands of the business)
We are looking for an HR Administrator to join our Human Resources department at our Spalding Depot.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
We are Fowler Welch - a leading logistics provider, delivering a range of products and services to retailers and wholesalers across the nation. We achieve this by every employee playing an important role to ensure all our customers get the very best from the business.
As the 2018 Grocer Gold Awards Logistics Supplier of the Year, Fowler Welch has a simple vision for the future: we want to continue to be a supplier-of-choice for fast-moving consumer goods among major manufacturers and retailers.
We wouldn’t be able to deliver the highest quality service to our customers on a daily basis without dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced staff. This is why we strive to create a working environment that is enjoyable and allows our employees to progress in their careers and develop a range of skills that will go towards achieving this.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be working within an HR Administration Team with 5 other administrators and within a wider HR Department who cover a broad range of specialisms, from Reward and Recruitment to Training and Employee Relations.
You will provide a central support function to the wider team and you are critical to the success of the department. You and your team know all the movements of employees within the company and have the broadest understanding of HR systems and processes and the impact of any changes made to them on the administration of all aspects in the employee lifecycle.
To be successful in this role you need to be approachable, resilient and positive and deliver high standards of customer service. It goes without saying that you need to be an organised, accurate and detail-conscious worker who operates with discretion and confidentiality.
- Working collaboratively with the HR team to provide a central support function to the wider business
- Acting as first point of contact across the business for all HR administration queries either by phone, in person or by email.
- Monitoring the HR Admin inbox, ensuring tasks required are completed to a high standard and queries are resolved within agreed timescales, KPIs and to customer satisfaction.
- Undertaking administrative tasks associated with the employee lifecycle process, including new starters, probationary periods, PDPs, training and leaver processes.
- Assisting in processing the monthly and weekly payrolls to ensure required deadlines are met. Including the accurate input of weekly and monthly timesheet and expense claims, in accordance with agreed processes and procedures and undertake the checking process.
- Ensuring all employee records (manual and electronic) are updated and maintained accurately within required timescales and comply with GDPR and Company specific requirements.
- Generating and distributing management information reports as directed by the HR Administration Supervisor.
- Producing all HR documentation in accordance with agreed timescales e.g. employee incentive schemes.
- Maintaining and developing the HR Administration team process guides.
- Undertaking general ad-hoc administrative duties, such as scanning and filing, as required and as directed by the HR Administration Supervisor.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
At Fowler Welch we value our employees and offer a range of employee benefits, which focus on your wellbeing, which are delivered exclusively to Fowler Welch employees. Some of these benefits can be taken advantage of from the first day of employment.
Other companies may call this role Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant or Junior HR Advisor.
To apply for the role HR Administrator please apply via the button shown.
Apply NOW and join us today on the . . . ROAD TO SUCCESS.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.