An award winning Lincolnshire based company are seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Manger to join their fast growing team.
As the Finance Manager you will lead the finance function and take on expanding Group level reporting responsibilities.
You will report to the Group Financial Controller, providing commercial support to the leadership team.
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum.
- Oversee finance function for our client to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the financial reporting to ensure high quality financial information is produced
- Provide commercial support to the leadership team and support the sales team on contract negotiation and tender processes
- Identify areas of process or business improvement.
- Ensure the provision of high quality financial and management information, as well as consolidation accounting.
- Ensure tight month-end cut-off
- Review and provide a detailed analysis of explanations on variances between actual and forecasted/budgeted performance
- Manage the holding company consolidation and financing activities
- Pro-actively manage cash flows, DSO and capital expenditure.
- Produce and analyse annual, monthly budgets and forecasts
- Manage group level management accounting to produce, timely, informative and accurate monthly board reporting
- Contribute to the strong collaborative working environment across the business.
- Work well with a variety of individuals to build community, capability and credibility
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Three to five years of post-qualification experience in finance positions ideally within SME environment
- Strong systems skills including use of Xero
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven track record of managing Finance teams
- Experience within a subscription business and an understanding of deferred revenue
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in the education sector
For further details about this excellent opportunity please call Jade Hilton on 01522 528115, alternatively email