One of the UKs leading conveyancing companies is expanding and we want YOU to be part of it! Set in a brand new contact centre in the heart of Hull, you will be pivotal in providing outstanding service to customers looking to re-mortgage their properties.
As a case handler your main responsibility will be to build and maintain relationships with clients, borrowers and other external entities.
Other responsibilities include (Don't let this bit scare you as full training is provided!):
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Where possible, identify process improvements.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Update of case manager computer systems.
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
Don't worry about experience as you will receive an awesome training package which lasts 12 weeks! Basic salary starts off at £15,500 and after a probationary period of 6 months you will earn bonus!
If this sounds like a great opportunity or a fresh start down a new career path then please apply today! If you would like more information on the role then please call Katy Harland on 01482 327502.