FINTEC recruit is seeking an EIA Consultant for an environmental consultancy based in Glasgow. This is a permanent position with a salary up to £38000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordination, management and writing relevant sections of Environmental Statements / EIA Reports across a range of sectors, including the overall production of the Environmental Statement / EIA Report
- Support to the Environmental Assessment team in developing new business opportunities and writing tender proposals for EIA projects across a range of sectors
- Co-ordination of and interaction with a busy multi-disciplinary team across Scotland
- Acting as a regular client interface.
Skills and Experience for the EIA Consultancy role:
- Proven UK EIA consultancy experience, closely involved in the project management of EIA and in compiling Environmental Statements.
- A relevant undergraduate degree (with additional MSc preferable)
- Associate membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA)
- Proven skills and experience in project management, and the ability to produce written reports to a high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong understanding of quality systems such as ISO 9001
- A good understanding of EIA legislation and the Scottish planning system
- Proven experience with clients, internal multi-disciplinary teams, subconsultants and regulators, with associated strong and confident communication skills.
- Experience of the Scottish planning system
- GIS experience in ArcGIS.
Full details available on application for the EIA Consultant positon. To apply please submit your current CV or visit FINTEC recruit website
Apply for EIA Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly