FINTEC recruit is seeking an EIA Consultant for an environmental consultancy based in Glasgow. This is a permanent position with a salary up to £38000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordination, management and writing relevant sections of Environmental Statements / EIA Reports across a range of sectors, including the overall production of the Environmental Statement / EIA Report
- Support to the Environmental Assessment team in developing new business opportunities and writing tender proposals for EIA projects across a range of sectors
- Co-ordination of and interaction with a busy multi-disciplinary team across Scotland
- Acting as a regular client interface.
Skills and Experience for the EIA Consultancy role:
- Proven UK EIA consultancy experience, closely involved in the project management of EIA and in compiling Environmental Statements.
- A relevant undergraduate degree (with additional MSc preferable)
- Associate membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA)
- Proven skills and experience in project management, and the ability to produce written reports to a high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong understanding of quality systems such as ISO 9001
- A good understanding of EIA legislation and the Scottish planning system
- Proven experience with clients, internal multi-disciplinary teams, subconsultants and regulators, with associated strong and confident communication skills.
- Experience of the Scottish planning system
- GIS experience in ArcGIS.
Full details available on application for the EIA Consultant positon. To apply please submit your current CV or visit FINTEC recruit website