Customer Service Manager
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Manager role:
- A high level of customer service and excellent organisational skills required in supporting external suppliers with their orders
- To co-ordinate and manage quotations, orders and bids ensuring customer requirements are met and follow up correspondence complete
- Administration of export control regulations (training given)
- Good IT skills in preparing schedules and operating inhouse MRPII System and SharePoint (training given)
- Manage a small team in stock control
Skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified (business discipline preferred)
- Excellent customer service experience
- Able to chair meetings with internal senior managers and colleagues
- Undertake staff reviews as required.
- Attention to detail
Full details available for the Customer Services Manager position on application. To apply please submit your current CV or visit our FINTEC recruit website.
Apply for Customer Service Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly