Customer Service Manager
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Manager role:
- A high level of customer service and excellent organisational skills required in supporting external suppliers with their orders
- To co-ordinate and manage quotations, orders and bids ensuring customer requirements are met and follow up correspondence complete
- Administration of export control regulations (training given)
- Good IT skills in preparing schedules and operating inhouse MRPII System and SharePoint (training given)
- Manage a small team in stock control
Skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified (business discipline preferred)
- Excellent customer service experience
- Able to chair meetings with internal senior managers and colleagues
- Undertake staff reviews as required.
- Attention to detail
Full details available for the Customer Services Manager position on application. To apply please submit your current CV or visit our FINTEC recruit website.