Network Communications Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Network Communications Manager for our global client based in Aberdeen. This is a permanent position, with competitive salary. You will deliver unified communications services across a global network and have experience of IT Infrastructure and Operations for a large organisation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Management of IT projects
- Advise of technical and operational tasks
- Handle escalations of projects from internal Regional staff
- Deliver a Unified service for communication across the business
- Manage a portfolio of Unified Communications projects
Skills and Experience required for the Network Communication role:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field
- Experience of ITIL processes and knowledge of global standards desired
- Experience at Level 3 support for incident, change, upgrades, release and deployment of the network communications services for the group
Full information on the Unified Network Communications Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV or visit our FINTEC recruit website.