BS Social Care are expanding and are looking for experienced Nursery nurses, who can travel to Manchester to join our team.
We can offer you...
- Double pay for bank holidays.
- Accrued holiday pay.
- Flexible working hours.
- Variety of locations to work.
- Free and on going training.
Some of the daily duties that you may be asked to do are as follows:
- Working with babies and young children.
- Interact with the babies and children you will be providing support to.
- Writing and reporting of relevant documentation.
- Safeguarding Children.
We are looking for people with the following qualities:
- out going personality.
- 12 months experience working with children in the last 5 years, or 6 months with an NVQ Level 3.
If successful, all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS (unless on the update service), and 2 years referencing is necessary. Experience is required.
If this sounds the perfect role for you, please send your CV . If your CV is selected I will contact you directly to discuss the next stages of your application.