Customer Care Administrator (Full-Time)
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Customer Care Administrator to join a well-established company based in Romsey!
The Role: Customer Care Administrator
The Company have a vacancy for a Customer Care Administrator. Working as part of a team but able to work independently, the successful candidate must be computer literate with a great telephone manner, have general office experience and be comfortable around data input and communicating with others.
- Receive and process calls from customers.
- Enter information into required databases.
- Liaise with and assign work to field engineers.
- Process orders for spare parts.
- Support external staff and distributors with documentation relating to orders or quotes.
- Other additional tasks typical of a busy customer facing department.
This is a Full-time position and in return the company is offering a Competitive Salary.
If you feel that you have the relevant skill/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!