Maintenance Shift Manager / Maintenance Team Manager
Job Title: Maintenance Shift Manage
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
The organisation pride themselves on being the leading supplier of table-top products to the hospitality industry through inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Shift Manager to work within their fast-paced business. This role will be working Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and Friday from 08:00 - 15:30.
To supervise the smooth daily maintenance and breakdown for the Dalehall, Orme Street, Station Street and Cross 50 sites.
- To ensure the health and wellbeing of all the team and others that may be affected by their actions.
- To ensure that all the team members know what is expected of them and praise any achievements, but also discipline if they fall below the standard of work required.
- To ensure the factory runs smoothly on a day to day basis.
- To ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- To ensure that costs are kept to a minimum (suppliers checked for competitiveness regularly).
- To ensure a good relationship with departmental managers and keep them informed of any problems within their department.
- To keep up with machine innovations and ensure everything is running to its most efficient.
- To ensure that the Computerised Maintenance management system (CMMS) is kept up to date.
- To ensure that any major problems or potential problems are brought to the attention of higher management as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will possess a skill set consisting of commitment, drive and enthusiasm. They are also looking for an individual with:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English and ICT - Grades 4 - 9
- Approved apprenticeship in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing business
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Electrical Engineer trained - 17th Edition (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of PLC's, Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Gas Safety, Plumbing, Joinery and Permit to works (desirable)
- Good PC Skills, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Have a pro-active approach to your job role
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks at the same time and keep others informed
- Thrives on leading and developing a team and motivating
What's on offer?
In return, the successful candidate/s can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits including: Paycare, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bonus Scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays, increasing to 38 days with service).
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, quality driven company with the opportunity to grow within an organisation committed to both business and people development.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and believe you have the necessary experience then we'd welcome your application - please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Shift Manager, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Shift Supervisor, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Team Manager, Team leader, Maintenance Supervisor Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Maintenance, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Support Technician may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Maintenance Shift Manager / Maintenance Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly