Job Title: Installer and/or Installers mate (On sub-contract or directly employed basis)
Micron Home Improvements is part of the Joedan Holdings Group which is a growing, profitable family business specialising in Aluminium Fenestration products to the Retail and commercial markets. They have an enviable reputation for customer satisfaction, excellent products and great service. Increasing order books create the need for additional Installation teams.
- As part of a team fitting the company’s quality products into customers’ homes
- Work within all statutory and company regulations to a high standard of accuracy cleanliness and quality
- NVQ level 2 or in training preferred (Training will be supplied to candidates with installation experience who do not currently hold NVQ level 2 qualifications).
- Honest hard working and flexible
- Team player who is customer focussed and wants to do a great job
- Opportunities for progression are available and the preference at Joedan is always to promote from within where possible.
- Installation teams welcome to apply as a complete team or on individual basis
- Sub contract teams welcome to apply
Why work at Joedan?
- Family company with a great reputation for quality and customer service
- A great place to work- many employees have been with the business for two decades or more
- For directly employed installers:
- Fair rates of pay and good conditions to include:
28 days annual leave per year (including bank holiday)
On the job training
Free uniform provided after completion of probationary period
Auto enrolment into Company pension scheme
- Lots of local work in a business that is growing and profitable
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.