Breighton – East Riding of Yorkshire
£Competitive + Good Benefits
Are you a skilled production operative with experience of assembling products? Do you have a good work ethic and are looking for a long-term position? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client is a leading timber engineering specialist, located at purpose-built sites strategically positioned across the UK. Renowned for its team of timber engineering experts, the very latest manufacturing processes, integrated supply chains and strong environmental credentials, they pride themselves on achieving timber engineering excellence. Their products include Roof Trusses, Spandrel Panels, I-Joists, Metal Web Joists, Floor Cassettes and Roof Cassettes.
Key Responsibilities – Factory Operative:
· Assembling and manufacturing roof trusses and floor joists.
· Keeping work areas clean and tidy.
· Following the company’s health and safety procedures.
· Manual Handling.
· Any other duties deemed as reasonable within the scope of the role.
Desirable Skills – Factory Operative:
· Sawyer experience, desirable but not essential.
· Forklift licence/side loader licence an advantage.
· Ability to interpret and work from drawings/cutting lists.
· Good numerical skills.
· Assembler experience.
Hours of work Monday-Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am-2.00pm
The company offers 23 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays, auto enrolment pension scheme and a cycle to work scheme. Breighton is commutable from the following areas; Selby, York, Goole, Beverley, Hull and surrounding areas.