Permanent, Full Time
Our client in Ollerton are currently hiring a Physiotherapist
About the company:
We are advertising for a company who are a nursing home that provides excellent specialist care for people with complex care needs.
Due to business growth they now have an opening for a Physiotherapist for a newly qualified/graduate band 5 individual.
Physiotherapist – Job description:
Ideal candidate would be a newly qualified Physio who has an interest of medical/respiratory and/or neuro-rehabilitation, or a newly qualified Physio awaiting their HCPC licence and work at Assistant level.
You will work within a small therapy team to provide high quality patient focussed care through assessment, diagnosis, development and delivery of individual treatment programmes.
This role involves frequent Manual Handling activities e.g. hoisting patients, positioning patients for treatment and function and assisting standing.
You will be supervised and supported by a Band 6, who thrives to enhance your knowledge and support you through your Preceptorship.
Physiotherapist – Essential skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Physiotherapy degree, be registered with the CSP and the Health Professions Council.
- Sound knowledge of care planning and its practical application.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, particularly Moving and Handling techniques, Fire Safety and COSHH.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Care Standards Act 2000 and other relevant legislation.
- Display good interpersonal skills and ability to instruct and demonstrate care activities.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Display evidence of teambuilding abilities and commitment to team working.
- Exhibit a caring disposition towards service users and acknowledges the need for varying approaches to meet individual needs.
More information is available upon being selected for review.
What our client offers you:
- Five weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
- HCPC fees paid
- Contributory pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniforms and parking
Apply for Physiotherapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly