Field Based (covering Cheshire, Stoke and Stafford)
Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor seeking your next challenge? Looking to join a thriving business that invests in their employees? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Our client is a successful and fast-growing provider of property and construction services to customers across a variety of industries, including the commercial, public and transport sectors.
Due to the recent expansion of their North West business, they are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team, covering Cheshire, Stoke and Stafford.
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
Our client strives to create a great work environment and puts people at the heart of everything they do. They believe in recruiting and retaining the best, promoting equality and diversity and hiring talent from the communities in which they work.
In this varied role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a broad range of projects with an open and team-oriented culture.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you’ll help to successfully deliver a range of construction projects on time and within budget.
Working with the Contracts Manager and Site Manager, you will:
- Provide commercial and/or cost control advice at all stages of the construction process
- Offer practical advice to the Delivery Team regarding contractual matters
- Ensure that colleagues fully understand project costs
- Liaise with customers regarding project costs and timescales
- Procure sub-contract packages in-line with company buying procedures
- Ensure that contractual obligations are understood, communicated and adhered to by the entire team
- Prepare and submit interim valuations
- Occasionally visit our client’s site in Dukinfield
To be considered, you will need:
- At least five years’ quantity surveying
- Experience of new build housing with a main contractor
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
Other companies may call this role Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor, Estimator, Cost Estimator, Project Estimator, Construction Surveyor or Project Surveyor.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a highly organised Quantity Surveyor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.