3 days left
- Full Time
SALES MANAGER – Green eco-friendly products and solutions
Salary:£25,000pa + performance bonus scheme/commission
Benefits: Excellent opportunity, pension scheme, 5 weeks holiday, training
Hours: Full time / Flexible hours
Established over 7 years, our client is an award-winning technology innovator that manufactures eco-friendly products and solutions. They create technologies that push the boundaries to achieve quality, innovative and highly energy efficient LED products. Our client has established one of the UK's widest ranges of LED lighting solutions on the market and has become the biggest stockist in the UK of infrared heating technologies.
The company is currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager. Trained to a high level, the successful candidate will be allowed to build their own team from the ground up.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate used to selling green eco-friendly products and solutions to become an integral part of this fast-growing company.
- Managing a UK-wide territory that will become a worldwide territory
- Maintaining a portfolio of clients and accounts
- Helping the company to grow by increasing sales
- Generating new business and sales opportunities
- Arranging meetings with new and existing customers to strengthen relationships
- Taking detailed briefs from customers to understand what they need, which product(s) will be most suitable for their requirements, arranging bespoke products to be manufactured where necessary
- Liaising with internal quotation, design and distribution teams to ensure the best customer service possible
- Learning about the products the company offers
- Recruiting, training and delegating to your own team to build the company’s sales pipeline
- Attending exhibitions and presentations as part of the company’s marketing strategy
- Maintaining all records and figures of sales for review
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of increasing sales
- Passionate about selling eco products and solutions
- Highly competent within a manager role
- Knowledge of eco technologies would be an advantage, but not essential, as training will be provided
- Intelligent and able to handle customer questions
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Self motivated
- Organised with excellent time keeping skills
If you feel you are the ideal candidate apply today!
Keywords: area sales manager jobs, area sales manager, eco sales, sales manager, technical sales, sales jobs, insulation, infra red, field sales, b2b sales, sales manager, account manager, lead generator, sales executive, Sales Representative, Field Sales, Sales Representative, Sales, Telesales, Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, B2C.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly