Customer Excellence Representative
Arthur David Food With Service Ltd are looking to recruit Customer Excellence Representatives.
“Our Customer Excellence Representatives are the voice of our business, ensuring that we deliver multi award-winning customer service to new and existing customers in our own innovative way”.
Shifts available – Full or Part time. Day & Evening – We can even mix them up to help support your work/life balance!
Day – Thursday, Friday, Saturday am, Sunday & Monday.
Evening - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Friday (Evenings). 6pm – Midnight (Start time can be flexible) with a minimum of 18 hours per week.
£10.45 per hour, Company Pension, Annual Profit Related Bonus and Monthly Sales commission, Christmas Hamper for every staff member, Health Plan and Free Parking – Immediate start.
What you need;
- You’ll be great at engaging with customers, creating a personal and positive experience through building strong relationships and rapport.
- Thriving under pressure you’ll possess a good level of resilience – their Customer Excellence dept can be very busy & demanding!
- Good at problem solving and with strong communication skills, both written and verbal, you’ll be comfortable talking to a variety of people with a wide range of requirements and finding the right solutions.
- You’ll need an excellent standard of IT skills, with experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook. Excellent keying skills are a necessity.
- Product knowledge is not essential as you’ll receive top notch training, have the support from our wider team, and excellent tools to help you through your shift, however, a passion for delivering exceptional customer service is an absolute must have quality.
Your role will involve;
- Through providing an outstanding level of customer service, you will deliver successful resolutions, through first line support for customers – by email, webchat and phone communication.
- You will deliver an efficient implementation of customer orders in an accurately and timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with external customers.
- Your proactive conversations and ‘can do’ attitude will ensure you identify & promote additional sales of new or promotional items, working towards specific KPI’s.
- Completion of relevant documentation, reports or invoicing that are required for the operation
- Strive to meet department & individual key performance indicators & motivate towards delivery of continual improvement.
If you fancy joining our Family please send your CV now.