Job Title: Cook
Salary: £9-10 per hour, depending on experience.
Our client is the clubhouse for Southampton City Golf Course, situated of Bassett Avenue, minutes from the city centre. The restaurant is a family run business catering for both golfers and the general public, offering a warm atmosphere, friendly staff and great food. Their child friendly restaurant is a perfect place to relax after entertaining the kids at the Sports Centre and Ski Slope.
As the Cook, your main responsibilities will include cooking from their menu (traditional pub grub) catering for their events (finger & fork buffets) and the occasional BBQ & Hog Roast. Checking stock & supplies ensuring adequate levels.
Their menu consists mainly of traditional pub food, burgers, sandwiches & baguettes, all day breakfasts, salads & specials.
Duties Will Include:
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the kitchen is vital.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be able to keep calm under pressure.
- Will have a minimum of 1-2 years previous experience.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in spoken English.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Dinner Lady, Cafe Staff, Catering, Cook, Catering and Hospitality, Food Service, Service Industry, Golf Club, Club House, Catering Assistant,