Electrician / Installation Engineer
Salary: £31,200 - £36,200
Are you an Electrician that wants to excel at what you do? Would you like to be rewarded for your knowledge and expertise?
If so, our client, a professional heating and electrical installation company based in Harrogate, is currently seeking a talented Electrician to join their busy team.
As an Electrician you will be responsible for the following:-
Electrician Key Responsibilities:
- To provide installation, repairs & upgrades to domestic electrical systems including new build and renovations
- You would need to be able to communicate effectively with your client and your supporting team
- You would add value to your service by providing the best advice to your client for the most relevant products and services available to them
Electrician Key Skills:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3
- IEE 17th edition
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good people skills and the ability to interact with customers and colleagues alike
- Knowledge and experience with installing domestic wiring systems, working with limited supervision, working from drawings and schematics and the ability to work with your own initiative
- C&G 2391/2 4/5 Inspection and Testing advantageous
About our Client
"We are a family owned company that believes our greatest assets are the people that make up our team. Since 2004 our company has continued to grow steadily, and new personnel have brought with them new skills to add to our portfolio. We are now pleased to be able to offer our clients electrical installations, maintenance and repairs".
How to Apply
If you want to be part of a team that provides you with ongoing support and work for a company that encourages self-development through targeted training and collaborative experience, then our client would love to hear from you!
Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.