My client who is a nationwide institution that trains and accredits GP's throughout England is looking for a Revalidation & Professional Development Administrator. You will be providing comprehensive administration support to the revalidation department which ensures that Medical Practitioners' skills and knowledge are up to date, as well as supporting with various projects in the professional development team.
- Administration in an accreditation, assessment, quality, education or similar environment, including finance administration
- Taking minutes
- Communicating with a range of professionals by phone, email and in person
- Diary management
- Using and maintaining various databases
- Have worked in the medical sector or equivalent
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Qualification in secretarial skills, office administration or project management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Educated to A level or equivalent
Salary: £24,300 per annum
Apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.