Customer Account Coordinator / Client Relationship Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Account Coordinator
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As Shropshire's 2017 Business of the Year, The Company are a highly successful business based in Telford that looks for people who share their passion for success and thrive when working in a friendly and inclusive business.
They currently have exciting opportunities for Account Coordinators to join them at their offices in Telford. Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, this position will be responsible for resolving any issues with designated customer accounts and to maintain a strong relationship with key contacts so that customers are retained.
- Receive customer enquiries for the Company's products and services and convert into bookings.
- Record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the Company's bespoke system.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints so that customers' satisfaction with the Company's service is maintained and customers are retained.
- Establish a working relationship with the designated customers and business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective.
- Raise quotations for products and services.
- Accurately process and complete Purchase Orders.
- Record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Previous experience of coordinating customers' accounts with a heavy workload
- Experience of working within waste/construction sector would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Experience within a fast paced demanding call centre environment
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to work
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Service Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Account Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager may also be considered for this role.