Warehouse / Production Operative
Position: Warehouse/Production Operative
Location: Didcot Milton Park
Pay: £8 per hour +20% shift increase
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Start Date: Asap
Our client based in Didcot is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join their Production team.
They are looking for a motivated and reliable candidate for a Temporary to Permanent position within their
Production team, within the Bindary team ( Experience preferred ).
Your main duties would be;
- Maximising productivity of all production equipment
- Performing regular QC checks
- Daily machine maintenance
- Reporting of equipment failure of all production equipment
- Keep Production Manager and Client Services team aware of problems should they develop so that customers can be made aware of possible delays.
- Keeping the print room and bindery clean and tidy
- Complete Fire Warden Training (to be provided) and carry out weekly inspections to maintain a safe working environment within the department.
- Complete First Aid Training (to be provided)
- Goods In and Despatch
- Carry out any other duties as required by the manager
- Responsible for locking up and securing the Warehouse Complex at the end of the late shift and for opening up on the early shift.
This position is initially on a 09:00 - 17:00 basis while training and then will move to a weekly rotating shift pattern of 05:20 - 13:40 and 13:40 - 22:00. Paying £8 per hour between 09:00 - 17:00. There is a 20% shift increase out of these times meaning you will get a increase pay rate to £9 per hour.
If you are interested and immediately available please apply either directly to this advert, send your CV or Call 01235 553300 and ask for Chris or Lewis.