Warehouse / Production Operative
3 days left
- Full Time
Position: Warehouse/Production Operative
Location: Didcot Milton Park
Pay: £8 per hour +20% shift increase
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Start Date: Asap
Our client based in Didcot is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join their Production team.
They are looking for a motivated and reliable candidate for a Temporary to Permanent position within their
Production team, within the Bindary team ( Experience preferred ).
Your main duties would be;
- Maximising productivity of all production equipment
- Performing regular QC checks
- Daily machine maintenance
- Reporting of equipment failure of all production equipment
- Keep Production Manager and Client Services team aware of problems should they develop so that customers can be made aware of possible delays.
- Keeping the print room and bindery clean and tidy
- Complete Fire Warden Training (to be provided) and carry out weekly inspections to maintain a safe working environment within the department.
- Complete First Aid Training (to be provided)
- Goods In and Despatch
- Carry out any other duties as required by the manager
- Responsible for locking up and securing the Warehouse Complex at the end of the late shift and for opening up on the early shift.
This position is initially on a 09:00 - 17:00 basis while training and then will move to a weekly rotating shift pattern of 05:20 - 13:40 and 13:40 - 22:00. Paying £8 per hour between 09:00 - 17:00. There is a 20% shift increase out of these times meaning you will get a increase pay rate to £9 per hour.
If you are interested and immediately available please apply either directly to this advert, send your CV or Call 01235 553300 and ask for Chris or Lewis.
Apply for Warehouse / Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly