Support Worker (Male)
- Supporting individuals who require moving and handling tasks throughout the day, thus enabling individuals to maintain and maximise physical outcomes e.g. postural care, change of position and range of movement exercises.
- Working in partnership with relevant professionals and agencies, to ensure good outcomes and life chances for the people who access our service.
- You will be required to assess, plan and review the needs of people you support in order to ensure that their needs are accurately assessed and that support is in place to meet current and future needs.
- Must have the ability to work with people, who have a range of communication needs.
- Must have experience of using a variety of communication aids.
- Must have experience of working with people with PMLD and the ability to develop positive relationships.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Support Worker, Male Support Worker, Care Worker, Health Care Worker, Health Support Worker, Home Care Worker, Health, Medical, Support, Social Services, Education Support