Office Administrator / Business Support Administrator / Admin
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: 16,000 - 20,000 per annum dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
The Company is a market leader in creating unique and inspiring outdoor environments. They have a great culture - They work hard to get the job done and have fun while they're doing it.
This varied role will require you to be a team player and be able to work independently. You'll spend most of your time working closely with the sales, marketing and accounts teams supporting them with daily tasks. There is opportunity for growth within this role.
- Answering the sales telephone line, which will require speaking to customers, other external parties and members of staff.
- Processing basic orders.
- Matching and batching invoices and delivery notes.
- Organising and maintaining files and records.
- Performing data entry and scanning documents.
- Ensuring office supplies are stocked.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT skills and computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to use logic and initiative.
- A customer focused attitude.
You're dynamic with loads of initiative. You're highly organised with a fantastic attitude to learning. You've got excellent communication and computer skills and you love multi-tasking in a busy work environment. Ideally, you'll have a couple of years' experience in a commercial environment.
If this sounds like you then don't delay, apply now!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrator, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Coordinator, Clerk, Business Administrator will also be considered for this role.