Waiting Staff / Service Staff
NEW - DYNAMIC Service Staff / Pot Wash / Ice Cream Seller - Full & Part Time, Weekends Available
Join our growing team at this wonderful busy restaurant operating 7 days a week DAYTIME hours only. Are you Barista trained? If so make sure you tell us in your covering letter/CV.
Our working environment is fast paced and we really care about getting it right, are you a bubbly smiler? are you up for the challenge? We believe in personal progression and career development.
Read on for how to apply...
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Manager
- Tea Room Team
SALARY: Dependent on experience, hourly rate, full/part time hours available
Join our clients incredible team. This is a very busy City Centre food & beverage business open 7 days a week. They are an independent business enjoying incredible success through providing service and quality produce aiming to always exceed the customers expectations. Are you dynamic, experienced, friendly and professional? Do you go above & beyond to make your customers day? Come join them!
HOW TO APPLY:
YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR LATEST CV
APPLY ONLINE WITH YOUR CV with a covering letter of no more than 300 words explaining why you will make the perfect candidate. Please highlight your key skills & experience, are you a trained Barista? Do you have culinary skills? Are you trained in table service? How have you demonstrated incredible customer service through attention to detail?
- Project a pleasant, positive & professional image to all contacts at all times
- Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all team members to ensure seamless transfer of information takes place.
- Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests
- Up selling and identification of additional revenue opportunities
- Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
- Punctual attendance to each shift
- Maintain positive teamwork at all times
- Accurate and timely delivery of orders to guests
- Some basic food preparation and handling will be required
- Any other task required to contribute to the workflow of the department including daily cleaning tasks
- Adopt a clean as you go working attitude
- Being able to speak and write fluent English
- Being an open people person
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Being a positive team player
- Time planning
- Good organizer
- Good understanding of guests needs
- Previous experience as a barista
- Having practical waiting experience in hotel, café, restaurant or similar is preferable
- Certificates basic food hygiene, SVQ or NVQ is preferable
OTHER: (travel, physical, drivers' license)
- Walking and standing are required during the working day.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Shift work essential.
- To attend any training courses deemed suitable
- To act upon Fire, Hygiene and all Health & Safety legislation
- Follow Tea Rooms policies and procedures as per employee Induction as detailed in the employee Handbook
- Follow department standard operating procedures
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time, and may be amended from time to time as required.
Please apply online in order to send your CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.